Google

Monday, May 14, 2007

Veoh Videos





This site is kinda like youtube without the "Google" buying it. For me, it is actually better than that of youtube since they have this veoh player that you can download once you sign up for them. This player can download videos from their site which is great for people like me whose connection is unpredictable and has time to download. I'm not sure if you can download from other sites too since i still haven't tried that yet. I can guarantee that the videos that you download from their site and watch, may it be in the veoh player or not, is very good. I'm not sure how long this site has been running but I just found this site recently through the help of a friend who referred me to a site which has some videos from this site. Hopefully, the site won't be affected by stronger companies like what happened to youtube since i kinda like the privelage of being able to download videos and not waiting for it to load to watch. Well that's all for now and if you want to go to their site, Click HERE. Hope everyone has a nice day ahead of them. ^_^

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: