Google

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Death Note





For the past 2 days, i have been watching this anime and i have to say that the start is pretty vague. As I continued watching the anime, the holes in the start were filled and the story became more complicated. I like how the creator thoroughly thought over the plot even at the very beginning. Basically, the anime is about a student and a shinigami (translated as "death god") who were very bored and had nothing to do. The shinigami being bored in their world dropped his death note in the human world so he could have some fun. The student was the one who found the death note and thought at first it was just a prank. Eventually, his curiosity got the better of him which led him to trying if the death note was the real deal. I'm still currently at the 13th out of 20 episodes I have. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish watching all of it soon. Well, that's all for now

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: