Google

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Evil Empire (movement)

I have just found out that the Evil Empire has just moved from their old forums. The new one can be found here. I'm still trying to check out everything and see if there are additions. Oh yeah, registrations is open to everyone but beware of stealing their links for they will deliver just actions towards people who steal their links. And believe me when I say, their administration has ways to know and find if people are stealing links from them. Well, I will try to post here any new findings I can find in the new Evil Empire but i bid everyone a good day for now.

3 comments:

ビリー said...

Hi!
Very good site
Please link to this site

The Evil Empire said...

Hello! It's Lore from The Evil Empire. As you know, the site's been down for quite some time now but we have a new domain up already: http://the-evilempire.net. Thank you for your continued support!

Unknown said...

Really nice website Ragnarok